Clutter-Free Valentine’s Day Gifts
Here are some ideas for Clutter-Free Valentine’s Day Gifts.
Ah, love. What a beautiful thing. Whether you’ll be celebrating Valentine’s with a sweetheart or Galentine’s with your best buds, make sure this February 14th is filled with love, not clutter. Read below for our favorite Clutter-Free Valentine’s Day Gifts.
The Gift of Time
- Give the gift of doing any activity you enjoy doing together. In today’s busy world, this will count for a lot more than you might know.
- Clean the house for your spouse! Not only does it rhyme, it will save them a ton of time in chores and certainly make them appreciate the hard work and thoughtfulness that went into your gift.
- Rewatch an old favorite movie together or splurge and go out to see a new one, popcorn and all!
- Wash and vacuum their car
- Volunteer to take the kids to all the weekend activities next weekend
- Gift them a gift certificate for organizing services
The Experiential Gift
- Plan a mini weekend getaway to somewhere your partner or friend has been wanting to go
- Have an indoor picnic
- Go for a wintery hike at their favorite getaway spot
- Host a dinner for your loved one with all their favorite people in attendance
- Have a family board game night and order in food so no one has to cook or do dishes
- Make the first deposit into a summer vacation savings account and plan which activities you’d like to do there
The Gift of Food
- … should there be more on this list??