Clutter-Free ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day For any Love Language
Looking for the perfect gift for the one you love? Look no further. Here are just a few suggestions for clutter-free ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day, no matter what your partner’s Language of Love is.
Words of Affirmation
- Write a love letter or poem or song (or read one you feel fits your feelings for your partner)
- Write down all the things you love about your partner on small papers. Fold them up and put them in a decorative jar, box, or tin.
- Leave notes of appreciation throughout the house that your partner can find during the course of the day.
Acts of Service
- Make breakfast
- Take care of the kids and let your partner sleep in
- Do that one project that is important to your partner but you haven’t gotten around to yet
- Chocolate! Chocolate is both delicious and good for your health
- Flowers are a classic and can brighten up these cold winter days
- Donate to a charity your partner is passionate about
- Have a real, old-fashioned family dinner with some games after
- Go to the movies
- Have a fire in the fireplace, spend all day in your pajamas reading or talking with your partner and ignoring all daily responsibilities
- Hugs! Hug your partner throughout the day just to let them know you appreciate them
- Get them a massage gift certificate
Happy Valentine’s Day!