Tech Tuesday – Out of Milk
For this Tech Tuesday, I wanted to share my all-time favorite time (and money) saving app.
No more lost or forgotten grocery lists for me. I love this app! I got it just for the grocery list function but it does so much more. It has a pantry list function that allows me to add the items that I generally keep on hand and when I am running low I just move those items to the grocery list. When I mark them as purchased they move right back to my pantry list.
When you first set up the app it has you choose the stores you want to shop from their list of stores. Then, when you are near a store on your list (or just driving by one!) the app opens up and shows you all of the sales in that store. So if you’re really busy, like me, it basically thinks for you. The first time it did that, it freaked me out! I was at a red light and I looked over and it said I was at Safeway. I looked to my right and THERE IT WAS! Safeway. Pretty cool.
Out of Milk App
App Description: According to its developer, “Out of Milk is an easy-to-use and intuitive Shopping List, To-Do-List and Pantry List app that can be as simple or as detailed as you’d like.”
Difficulty of Use: So easy! You can start out with just a grocery list and start using other features one by one as you become familiar and comfortable with the app.
- Really easy to use.
- All your lists in one place.
- Syncing capabilities for your phone and PC.
- Be as detailed or as simple as you want.
- Paper free- Good for environment and your overworked mind.
- I honestly haven’t found any cons yet. I’ve been using it for at least 6 months. Feel free to share with me if you find or have found any cons to this app. I love hearing from readers!
- iPhone, Droid and PC
Where to find it on online: